Monday, 23 August 2010

Facking Off For A Bit

For those who don't know yet, I'm about to leave you all...

Not permanentanentanently! Just a week in fact, but that's a long time in the world wide web yanno. Tomorrow I'm off to visit a friend, then on Wednesdae morning we're going to the Reading and Leeds music festival baby, awoo-hoo!

Blink 182, Hadouken, Crystal Castles, Enter Shikari, Billy Talent, Marina and the Diamonds- I am EXCITED.

But anyways, I'll be gone tomorrow til next Mondae night, so that's nearly an entire week without my precious computer, and a lot of catching up to do when I gets back.

Try not to have too much fun without me ;)

Ta-rah!


P.s.- my Dalek (moneybox) will be guarding my compizzle whilst I'm gone.




And this.





;D

20 comments:

  1. You're not allowed to leave :O *grabs leg*
    Now try and go. Huh? HUH? yeah! you can't can you? So there =P

    Nah, i'm joshing =D but my goodness... Marina and The Diamonds? Fuck that >_<
    (no offense to anybody who likes her! I just don't... obviously XD)

    Have an ace time! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sniff" Can;t wait for you to come back! I will miss your post for a whole week! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Says you Bitten- I draw my love for you on my face and then I don't see you for a whole week! Shame on you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have fun fury :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time and BE SAFE! Bring back presents! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table is filthy :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't get trenchfoot or take too many weird substances! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. (except cider. Imbibe plenty of that)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sad. i will be bored for a week, i guess. have...fun? :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bai Fury! Have an awesomesauce vacation! xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun. I'll miss your updates while you're away, but that will give me some time to finish your island. xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. @First anon: My table is wrecked by years of hair dye spillages... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to Leeds Fest in '08. Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope u have a good time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. have fun FuryRed.

    I also gifted you something on the Sims 3! Got my simpoints a little earlier than expected...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have fun - I hope you're not under water!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm watching the first acts:Arcade Fire and Pendulum on BBC Iplayer as I type this. Hope I spot you in the audience Fury!-Upp4

    ReplyDelete