Wednesday 21 April 2010

You're Really Taking The Mickey Now...




Uhh, Fury? What are you doing?


Oh hai there Randy, I was just, erm, playing- enjoying my new Mickey Mouse ears. Anyways... hows it going dude? I'm sorry about the other day yanno- I know you're not trying to thieve the Doctor off me, I guess I was just having a bit of a spazzy time.


It's okay Fury, these things happen. How is the Doctor by the way? He's seeming a little strained at the moment...


It's okay, you've still got it, you're still sexy. No new Doctor will ever be as pretty as you. It's okay, it's okay...


Ah yeah, he's just a little bit stressed about the new series of Doctor Who being on- he's worried that he's going to be replaced.

Aww poor guy. I don't think he's got anything to worry about, though the new series is pretty brilliant so far.

Random, don't say that to him whatever you do. *sigh* Yanno he's not the only one acting a bit weird at the moment...


Dear Diary. People may think a heart is left absent from this tin chest, but it's just not true. I think, I feel, and I hurt just like everyone else. Oh, I bleed!

Mistress Fury thinks she owns me, but I have a plan. If I can just find one weakness then it'll all be over, and I'll be free.


I can't help but feel hope is lost sometimes. I thought that phlegmy throat she had recently would kick her into touch, but it didn't change anything. She doesn't even have allergies, how am I meant to find a flaw?

Maybe there is a solution though. Everyone is allergic to at least one thing, just one fatal brew...


If I can do it- if I can gather the ingredients, make the formula just right, then maybe I can take her down. If I have to I'll go all Rasputin on her ass I will, but hopefully I wont have to. Hopefully this will work right first time...


She's not right for him. She's sarcastic and cruel, and he deserves better- the Doctor deserves someone who'll love him completely. He has two hearts, I don't have any. Maybe it's a sign...


I just wish that---

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bleep bleep motherbleeper!


I don't think I can take this anymore Diary. I need to end her now, but it's going to take time.


I don't know how much longer I can go on, I barely have enough resolve left to cling on to each day as it passes me by. I need more out of life... maybe I should just smother her with a pillow.


No no, the Doctor can't know what I've done. When the time comes it'll have to look like an accident, but in the meantime I can find my own ways to push her buttons...


The Next Morning


Morning Doctor, lovely day isn't it? I can't believe it's actually sunny in England for once and-- what are you staring at?

Fury... I think you better go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.


Okay... I'm scared now what is it?

Just go look Fury... Must not laugh, she'll kill me...




<------ ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


I'm going to kill that fucking robot!



Mickey Mouse ears are fun, clearly. Download yours here todae.
Also you may have noticed the loverly 'FuryRed Says S.T.F.U.' tee there. It was made by Megan and you can download it here if you so wish.

17 comments:

  1. Those ears are lush.

    That is all.

    Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves it!! I never liked robots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. never liked robots either

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gots my own servo now >;]
    and thank you for the ears link !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm more thrilled about the shut the fuck up top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i love this stufff ur awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! update! I was getting to the stage, where i was gonna poke you with Miracle's chopstick >_> but is all calm and good now =D Nice one, dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyyy, no pokeage. I have the power to destroy you in this story remember, mwah ha ha! >:)

    Yeah, be nice to meh. Do a dance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pffft. Not bloody likely xD I don't dance.... unless alcohol is involved, Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, a removed post- how mysterious *raises eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, my other post wasn't showing up - so posted it again. Then it mysteriously appeared again >_< this site has done that to me like, 4 times now >_>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mm, Blogger is being a bit spaztastic of late- I keep having comments not show up and things. Boo Blogger, you're turning into the EA site! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know this is kinda random but i got highend loft and i put in the code ting and i don't have any new simpoints

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE you little advetures are you making any more and that damn robot better not hurt fury otherwise ill haave to kick his but lol. MUST NOT KILL ROBOT MUST KEEP MY COOL...
    lol. and yeah i know what u mean by its actully sunny in england lol bt the wether his hot to day

    ReplyDelete
  16. I friggin love those ears! I NEED YOUR DOCTOR! He's so effing awesome! It's been hot in England for ages... which is new.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, that's brilliant! :D I was feelin' a tad sorry for the robot. And just what does miss Fury put her robot through???

    ReplyDelete