Friday 9 April 2010

Flame Retard-ent

What am I doing? Oh yanno just waiting for you to get back to me on the ban you're supposedly investigating, lamenting the stupid thread you've made and all the Henrys who've jumped all over it, as well as just generally hoping the SimGurus will die in a fire.

But hey, this is The Sims- where dreams really do come true...


Hello my pretties, and welcome to FuryRed's Dungeon of Doom...

And so it begins...

Ban me? Ban me will ya?!

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire
Do do-do do-do do do do

I should probably feel a bit bad about this, if it wasn't so funny...

Sadly, SimGuruPopTwat could not make today's events as her Sim wouldn't download.
Just another EA fuck up for you there.

Oh please Mr Reaper, please let me live!

Hmm I don't know, what do you think Fury?

Sick 'em Grim.


Of course, if the Gurus are to be believed then none of these bannings and forum issues are actually their fault. That's always their byline isn't it? "Don't look at me it wasn't my fault, hey have something shiny".

I have a question though- if you're not responsible for banning people or sorting out the new forum areas or even helping people, what exactly is your job?


Ick, enough of this bullshizzle. Let's amuse ourselves with something nice shall we?





Oh, and the new chapter of The Mars Family Legacy is out now- go read it here or here : )

8 comments:

  1. Muahaha! I forgot about the Guru's avatars! I wish I woulda thought of that in mine...this one's much funnier! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuuude, you shoulda played Stupid Mother Fucker =P <3 MSI

    and cool little skit xD Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeee, MSI are awesome-o aren't they? Stupid Motherfucker would have indeed been appropriate, but it doesn't have a pokemon vid so >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaaaamn...the roof, the roof, the roof is on fiyahh...

    That was sweet, Fury. Damn. Remind me not to ever get on your bad side...! o_O lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL to bad poptwat couldnt join in the burning of the guru's! they are freaking retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha lol my last name is henry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to the blog world yet old to the sims. I love all your stories and think you should get a publisher your that awesome. I read this certain area and was wondering about the whole you ot banned thing? Who would want to ban you your a genius. I think it's so cool how you can just vocie your opinion. You are like the leader to all th nobody simmers(like myself)that have no voice or are to afraid to stand up for thmselves.And what exactly are Sim Guru's? I see them around the forums sometimes.The way some people describe them they sound like satan...

    ReplyDelete