Friday 23 April 2010

Click It

The report button is there for a reason.


Doesn't it just seem sometimes like all the good Simmers out there are getting banned? They are, and that's because there are a bunch of nasty little shits on the forums who report others for no reason.

If you want to be part of the resistance then do something about it.

I understand why people are reluctant to report others- we don't want to be arseholes- but sometimes it's necessary. I've never reported anyone before, though there have been many occasions when I probably should have done, but now is the time for change.

You see these trolls out there and you grit your teeth at their spiteful and provocative posts, but if they really are being abusive towards others then you need to report them. I'm not saying you should go mental and start reporting people constantly just because you don't like them, only that, if you see one of those trolls flaming others and generally being a dick, report them. Please.

Only through taking action can we even attempt to change things for the better.


Edit- and it seems reporting does indeed work. One troll down, who knows how many to go. Just call me John Connor : p

4 comments:

  1. really? bout freakin time! that troll was stinky and annoying. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can tell you one thing: She's so bad at spelling, I couldn't understand her post. I caught bits of it here and there, but it was horribly misspelled. Can anyone tell me how you misspell 'I'? *ominous silencio* That's right.

    ReplyDelete