Tuesday 30 March 2010

Objects In The VR Goggles May Be Bigger Than They Appear...

Ahh this is the life. Aren't you glad I decided to bring you here eh Ranz?

I thought I told you to stop calling me that...

Sorry Randy.

Grr...


Hey, cheer up you- I've got something to make you feel better. New clothes!

Oh good, I was thinking you were going to keep me stuck in dresses and bikinis the whole time.

Well... maybe later. For now though let's check out our new togs hmm?


Oh yeah, we'm cool as fuck now.


They're pretty nifty these aren't they Random?

Hey, as long as it's not a dress I'm happy.

Good good. You know... these clothes are kind of retrocool; they give me idea for what we can do next...


You, sir, are a cad! I challenge you to a duel!

You're on bitch, I'll grind you to the ground Fury!


Ahahaha I win! Smell my armpit Fury, smell it!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! NEVER!


Weee, that was fun Random, but I gots to head off now.

Aww where you going dude?

Oh, nowhere... I'll be back later. Byes!


Fury sure has a tendency to disappear a lot Doctor, do you know where she goes?

Well, no. But I'm sure she's okay- she's probably just writing her legacy or something, I'm sure she wont be causing any harm.


Mwahahahaha!

Hahaha ska rah rah!


Haha stoopid robot, you suck!

Yeah robot, you're a stupid head!

Bleep bleep what have I done to deserve this bleep bleep?


Doctor, I don't wish to concern you but... I'm worried about Fury. I've been reading her blog- I've seen what she's been doing to Jimminy Billy-Bob and it really isn't fair. Doesn't it bother you that she's acting this way?

Random I... I don't know. I love her of course but it bothers me that she can be that cruel.


Oi you, what do you think you're doing? Don't think I don't know what's going on here- I saw what went on between you two in your blog, I know he got you pregnant.

Fury, that was your idea! And besides, that's like a whole different reality.

Ha, yeah right.


Fury, leave Random alone. And hey, if you want to talk about that sort of thing, what about you and that legacy guy you got it on with?

Hey, me and Eden shared a very special bond... Besides, that wasn't even me! That was Super FuryRed.

Fury you're one and the same, please don't play games with me.


Ah screw this, I'm leaving.

No Fury don't go. Please, let's just talk about this.
*sigh* How can I prove to her that she's the only girl for me?


Later That Night


Fury, can you come here for a minute please, I need to show you something.


Grr don't want to talk to that stupid Doctor *grumble* I hate h-
Doctor, what the hell are you doing?!


Hello Fury, I've been expecting you...


Ah. Imma have to burn that sofa...



Big big thanks are owed to chocolateaddic100 who gifted me the entire Steampunk Savvy set. Thank you so much! : D

If you fancy the set for yourself you'll have to break open the piggybank and buy it from the store (or find a torrent).
If you fancy downloading the rose that protected the Doctor's modesty you're disgusting and I'm not going to tell you where to get it!
Love x

14 comments:

  1. No fear! I'm not a bad as you, Fury. Anyway, I loves it, so funny!!! Shame on him for what he saidd about you and Eden, as the writer you can have as many affairs as you want and as many simselves. *pulls tounge at Doctor* See, I'm on her side. *Doctor runs away in fear of my evilness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. In sims... Only women can show their private parts up and down... NOT men! Only their chest... Besides, there wouldn't be anything there o_o :P -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha. I saw that rose thing on MS3B and I'm very glad to see you putting it to use. Especially since it afforded me a peek at a near-nude Doctor. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! its brilliant fury! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O_O I'm scarred for life!!! xD nice update, dude =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teehee. Does you like your clothing? I'm quite taken with mine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is purple, so i loves it =D and the trousers are too awesome, I want them in RL xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I would love that stuff in real life too, though I'd probably look like a mentalist : p

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha ha ha awesome great,hey u should be a writer instead of a giraffe stalker,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rofl I can't get enough for that ridiculous skeleton xD

    -Metalz

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG hot! XD
    Thnx 4 the eye candy Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sleeton and as for the doctor I am now scared for life :S

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're welcome :D :P I need the rose for Miles. Give it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee I love they way your ending these posts. Too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete