Tuesday 27 April 2010

Pokemon (Fury)Red

Wild Furychu appeared!


Furychu used sexy-time come on!


Furychu is stunned, it cannot move!


Furychu used sing!


Furychu escaped!



Ahem. Many thanks to the Mares for their t-shirts and shiz XD


On another note, does anyone know anyone who takes custom content requests? I'm only asking for summat really simple, and that is for the following to be made in Sims 3 form:

Cutey cutey little drawn-on catness would be ahmazing, mebbe without the startled eyebrows :p

8 comments:

  1. Nuuuu! I was gonna use my masterball!

    I would LOVE that kitty face. It would come in so handy. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, great post!! I need to find a spiked necklace for my Chikorita Sim but no such luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I know where the wiskers are [:
    I'll send them to you in yer chatbox [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I wrotes a story in school about Pikachu and the swine flu pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahaha!!!!! I lurves pokemanz xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. that made me smile. hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...sweet... really made me LOL XD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh noez, catching a FuryRed is impossiblez!

    ReplyDelete