Friday 2 April 2010

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?


Who'd win in an epic battle between my fist and your face?

Just joshing- am really not a violent person- but this takes the piss.

Fix the fucking forums you idiot. I don't give a shit about the stupid conversations you and the other SimGurus are supposedly having. Stop trying to foster a fake sense of community by pretending to be pals with everyone, when really the forums are just a honing ground for trolls and littered with unnecessary bannings.

Am contemplating buying Simpoints just so I can send SimGuruPopTart a gift with the attached message 'Hai, you're a douche'.


Oh, and for the record- the armored polar bear would win. Have you never played Spacestation Silicon Valley?

4 comments:

  1. They're going to do something. They always do after they send one of the Guru's in to make nice. *shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post a comment about that on my blog -- have you ever seen anything so ludicrous? If that's their flimsy attempt at raising morale, it FUCKING FAILED. I swear to Will Wright I feel like going over there and getting banned. Complete and utter bullshit. That PISSES me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could wax lyrical about all of the possible motives they might have for that stupid thread, but it all comes down to the fact that they're absolute fucking idiots.

    But I don't know what made me more peeved- the fact that the thread existed in the first place or the number of sycophantic naive fools who couldn't wait to post on it. Get a fucking brain already.

    Narrrghhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get banned though, I wouldn't want them to have the satisfaction : )

    ReplyDelete