Friday 30 April 2010

O.V.E.R.


After seven months and countless hours spent at the compizzle it's finally over.
The Mars Family Legacy is over. Over! OVER!

Well, you might want to read it liek.
Do so here on TS3.com and here on the blog.


Ahhh, it's over, and I'm strangely happy. When it started I was unemployed so I had lots of time to waste, but since finding a job my time has been somewhat stretched. I've enjoyed doing the legacy all the way through, but by the end I found I was playing more out of obligation than because I wanted to, and that's not good.

At least now I'll have time for other things... I can buy Pokemon SoulSilver! XD I might start playing GTA San Andreas again, and I have a real urge to play Sims 2 Castaway- did you ever have that? It was cool; mebbe I can post pictures.

Anyways, I'm rambling. I'm just kind of relieved yanno? I'll be able to concentrate on Escape to Riverview and Fury and The Doctor, I can make Sims again, I may even do one of those modeling competitions. The possibilities are endless. Wheeeeeeeee!

Of course, now I wont be posting a new legacy chapter every week my goal of reaching 10,000 recommendations is going to take a bit longer, but nevermind :)

21 comments:

  1. im going to miss it:'[ sigh well no reson to be sad...never mind im sad:{ im going to miss it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I read it and commented.

    Btw, I have HeartGold. It ROCKS I can assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to getting it ;) Really, I'm far too enthusiastic about it.

    If you've played it a lot you'll have to tell me where I can get my Raichu :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to trade it from either Pearl or Diamond. Only way. I have two Pichus though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaaaaaaaaaa? Oh well, I have Pearl so shouldn't be too tricky then. Ta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, that was what I said when my brother told me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been googling and it says you can get one in Viridan Forest, but then other answers say wifi. I have to transfer it over from a different DS I assume? I shall have to thieve one from a friend :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I have two anyways. I link with myself a lot 'cos I have no friends. You CAN download a special Pikachu route to your Pokewalker, called yellow forest, but you need Nintendo Wi Fi set up for that. Here's link: http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/yellow-forest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh thanks. I'm gonna be so Pokemon addicted tomorrow it's ridiculous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEWARE!! I didn't even touch my laptopfor TWO DAYS because of that game!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am prepared for the obsession :) Besides, I need something as a patch my Sims addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job finnishing your legacy! and it only took you 7 months that's crazy! It's been like 9 since I started and I'm only on gen 3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeesh! Well, I did update like a mentalist every week so I kind of sped through things. Trust me, I wont be doing that next time... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh does that mean there will be a next time? Lol. I'm just kidding. I'm starting to understand about the pressure to post myself a little.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I'm gonna wait a while, but tbh as soon as I finished the legacy I was already planning a new one :P Wont be for a while yet though, and definitely wont be a weekly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I'll look forward to it,that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooo! That would be awesome if you did a modeling comp.!!!!!!!
    I'll miss the Mars Family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. *Tear* I can't believe it's all over and done with. I <3ed me some mars's.
    Pokemon! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd give you my Riachu but there are two problems, 1. I don't have Wi-Fi and 2. He's got a wife and kids so he can't really leave them. 0-o I'm strange.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shame the Marsers have gone, twas my faveorite legacy. You're very quick at completing it then! I abandoned mine at Gen. 2. Might get back to it someday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. im jw wat is a moodling compitition ? is it were u make sims if so i would toatally lov u 2 do tht

    ReplyDelete