Saturday 27 February 2010

We All Knew It Would Come To This

Since the whole culling policy was announced, Simmers across the globe have been getting their knickers in a twist slash panties in a bunch. I was kind of non-plussed about it as you can imagine, but having a freak-out isn't going to change anything. With that in mind, I started working on a little solution for myself...

Welcome to FuryRed Sims

I'm not about to leave the fate of my lovely little Simmies in the hands of a bunch of dicks who can't tell their arse from their elbow most of the time. Nope, instead my creations now have their own little home where they can live happily, without fear of deletion.

I've spent the past couple of days making the site look all pretty and that, and now it's ready. Not all my olde Sims are uploaded yet- just a few of my personal favourites, and a couple of new ones too.

So come on in and visit wont you? Champagne and canapes at the door (though I'll be sticking to Cosmos and Party Rings).

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I have wanted to download your sims so badly once I got my new computer but I couldn't download from the exchange!

    *Gives gigantic hug to Fury*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio ^_^

    Let me know if it works out okey- whenever I download Sims in package form they never show up in my game :( but I'm hoping that's just me.

    ReplyDelete