Thursday 4 February 2010

Yeah, I Don't Know You Or Anything, But It's War Baby!

Oh the story board. Once the place to catch up on the day's most popular narratives, now a fools circus home to a bunch of stupid kids.

In recent times we've had the Marchbaby copycat issue, JessJess vs. ChloeFleet, chocolatemilkpie vs. everyone, and now, of course, there's a new drama.

Here are just a few of the 'stories' currently circulating...

With all the users recently banned for idiotic reasons, how the hell has this person avoided the banhammers?

Am I missing something here- what the fuck is a picklepopper? Clearly I'm not very down with the kids...

0_0 I know right.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who bothers to try and argue over the internet is somewhat of a douche.

Bunch. Of. Morons.

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree, that's why I'm almos never at the story board anymorez :'( -,-

    ~Miracle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people just like to look for fights, like that horrid forum I used to go on and everybody was like "You broke a rule! I'm getting the mods!" and "wahhhhh!" So stuipidly annoying, but they've gotta get their kicks I guess, I get mine by making my sims wet themselves but that's besides the point...

    ReplyDelete