What's that, you think I'm using sexy-sexy-Simtime as a way to lure young innocents into reading my blog?
Yes yes, these be pics of my gameplay once again. With my Prison schism on hold due to stoopidness I figured I might as well give you something, and what better than updates on the loverly Drew and Ava?
So, they're a couple and all now, and are living together.
I wouldn't exactly say that Drew is Ava's one true love- that would be her mirror. As she's a snob she just kind of wants to schlep around the house all day looking marvelous, so it's left up to Drew to support his princess.
Normally when I make Sims I get bored of them after a bit as I think of things I could have done better, but Drew is just perfection in my eyes.
Chaos and Envy, welcome.
Other news from Story Progression:
- Wolfie is still manwhoring it up, and recently he's serviced Harlow Mars and Sapphire Skye.
- Consequently, Wolfie and Little Red 'sadly' broke up. Afterwards I was informed that Red had moved to a new home, and Wolfie was apparently seen camped outside, stalking her.
- Randomspirit, the lucky devil, has been spotted cosying up to Zachary Stone.
- Dahlia Mars, the town tart, enlisted the help of Bronx Mars to seduce her competitor- town bike Poppy Reynolds.
- Urgh get this, Freya FuryRed is in a relationship with Miles Wilson- the old guy Dahlia married in gen5. of the legacy! Cripes....
- And a final shocker- BittenAngel (how I hate you right now) is loved up and living with The Doctor- MY Doctor! BITCH.